(Note: This is an overview of a free video & PDF which can help you create your own unique PM revolution.)
- Are your projects always running late, over budget, and plagued by “do overs?”
- Do people hate working on your project teams and try to avoid being assigned to projects?
- Are you continually reworking and reworking deliverables because you just can’t seem to get it right in the first place?
- And if it is time for a PM revolution, then where should you begin?
This video and accompanying PDF is for everyone who wants to be the change agent who brings about a PM revolution in their organization. Whether you are a middle manager, HR professional, supervisor, or simply a task specialist who wants to conduct some “below the radar” guerrilla PM warfare, you can benefit from this video & the summary PDF.
Specifically, the 54-minute video and 25-page PDF address these topics:
- 5 Signs You’re Ready for a Project Management Revolution
- 5 levels of PM Sophistication for an Organization
- 5 Levels of PM Sophistication for Project Managers
- 5 Levels of Sophistication Re: PM Training & Performance Support
- The Arguments Against PM Change
- The PM Revolution: Exploding Bombs and Growing Bougainvilleas
- Some Powerful “PM Change” Bombs
- 8 Change-Inducing PM Tools
- 10 Stealthy, “Vining” PM Practices
- What Absolutely Won’t Work
- Bomb or Bougainvillea: Criteria for Success
- The Role of PM Training and Certification (& Why Certification May Not Matter)
- Start Your PM Revolution: 10 Steps
- Resources That Can Help
Links to free video and PDF:
- 54-minute Video: http://vimeo.com/channels/michaelgreer/60418162
- 25-Page PDF: http://michaelgreer.biz/M-Greers-The-Project-Management-Change-Agent-Selected-Visuals-2-25-2013.pdf